Friday, October 9

The arrival of the twinssss 25/9/09


Fabulous news...the twins are here!!!!! We got an SMS from Abang, saying my sis in law had a real bad tummy ache and she's being treated at PPUM (Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya). A few hours later, we got another SMS from him saying that she's already in labour and is already in the labour room for a C-section, since she can't give birth normally. We were all so tense, worried & anxious...

See how tense my dad was while waiting for news on the babies and my SIL's condition...


Us 3 siblings...my bro is an ayah already!

Alhamdulillah, at around 10PM, the twins were born safely! Yayyyyyyyy!!! The girl came out first, while the boy was 2nd. So, without further ado, presenting to u..


Intan Nur Amani binti Mohd Rashidi

Muhammad Adam Daniel bin Mohd Rashidi

I'm so happeeeee they came into this world while I'm still on holiday at home..but, what's sad is that I have to back to KUIM in a few days time, so I can only see them for a few times before going back. But no worries, Acu will be back when the semester break is here..which is soon. We will spend some quality time together..wait for Acu! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment