Monday, August 17

Abg Dani's convocation



The 16th of August was a historic day for Abg Dani, my brother-in-law...for it was his convocation day. On that day, he received his Master's in Civil Engineering. Akak (my sis) & Mama proudly attended his convo as guests, and they got to see Abg Dani receive his scroll from Yang Amat Mulia Tunku Laxamana Tunku Dato' Seri Utama Naquiyuddin Tuanku Ja'afar of Negeri Sembilan, who is the Pro Chancellor of UKM.

For me, Abg Dani is my idol to give me the inspiration to succeed in my studies. He would always give me advice & semangat to study hard, in person kat rumah, even through the phone pun ade je nasihat die. That gives me the strength I need to terus berusaha untuk berjaya di dunia & akhirat.

Abg Dani is very intelligent & smart...he got a CGPA of 4.0 in his Master's programme! My akak is so lucky to get Abg Dani as a husband..and I bet Abg Dani is lucky too to have akak as his wife, bcuz my sis is very supportive & loving. The proof is I've never seen them fight or berlawan-lawan cakap, they are always loving each other & sentiasa bergurau. I hope all this will last forever, insyaAllah.




Below are several photos that my sis sent to me via email of Abg Dani's convocation day. Tahniah Abg Dani!!! I'm so proud of you! :)



630AM they're already there at the dewan. Mama posing proudly with her son in law...oops, correction..her son (bcuz takde istilah menantu to Mama, all her menantus are her children)!



Abg Dani with his beloved parents. His father, Prof.Dr. Masbah is on the left while on the right is his mom, Prof. Dr. Kamsiah.


And last but not least, the three of them! Mama said I should've been there on that day, so that it can inspire me to study hard and do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment