Thursday, December 15

I'm selfish

I'm selfish , impatient and a little insecure . I make mistakes , I am out of control and at times hard to handle . Yes ,  Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple .
and that's me .

yang perangai buruk itu adalah saya :)

but who cares ?
i'm here because of my cool 'ayah' , my fierce 'mama', my protective 'abang' and of course i'm here because of my stepmom 'akak - my sis actually' ! hee.  they are my everything .

I have friends ! one of them are my bestie , some of them are my very best girlfriends , and some of them are my good friends . This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes , it's a universal truth . But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up . Girls will be your friends , they'll act like it anyway . But just remember , some come , some go . The ones that stay with you through everything , they're your true best friends . Don't let go of them . Also remember , sisters make the best friends in the world . 

As for lovers , well , they'll come and go too . And babes, I hate to say it , most of them , actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart , but you can't give up because if you give up , you'll never find your soul mate . You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything . Just because you fail once , doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything . Keep trying , hold on , and always , always , always believe in yourself , because if you don't , then who will , sweetie? So keep your head high , keep your chin up , and most importantly , keep smiling , because life's a beautiful thing and there's so so so soooooo much to smile about .
Just Like Me ! 

1, 2, 3 ..
SMILE 



No comments:

Post a Comment